Chef Shine 2011
Peninsula dining room are committed to providing first class food and service and believe that our approach gives our guests the best dining experience in the Wirral.
New summer menu
We have just launched our summer menu and it appears we may have taken summer with us, isn’t…
It’s our birthday week
Today marks the start of our birthday week culminating in our gourmet extravaganza on Saturday….
Happy birthday to us !!!!
Yes friends we are 5 years old now, only seems like yesterday. To celebrate we are having a…
new menu 20th May – 9th July
We have our early summer menu starting 20th May – 9th July and hope with the better…
@PeninsulaDining on Twitter
- Tonight we are having onion rings, roasted new potatoes and cherry tomatoes with our steaks give is a call 01516398338 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- It's steak night tonight here 2 rump steaks and a bottle of house wine only £25 available all night great if youre going to @TheLightWirral Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- Good morning from a bright but breezy New Brighton tweeters, fancy coming out tonight we have some great offers and a couple of tables spare Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Looking for a kitchen porter for weekend work as and when needed alternate weekend nights hard work ideal for 15 year plus phone 01516398338 Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPad
- flower - Lancashire cheese, rainbow trout - leaves - pickled cucumber and haddock with capers, olives, red onion , tomato and spinach Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Tonight's fish night at PDR. 3 mini fish dishes with a glass of fizz and some ice cream for afters. Tonight's dishes are seabass - cauli Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Tonight's fish courses are mussels with chorizo, plaice fillets with lemon and parsley butter and tandoori coley with a lentil dhal. Time ago 20 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Tonight its catch of the day with a touch of sparkle back on, this is a glass of Proseccco, 3 fish dishes and ice cream pudding for £20. Time ago 20 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @PeninsulaDining on twitter.
What Our Guests Say
Peninsula delivers again!