Chef Shine 2011
Peninsula dining room are committed to providing first class food and service and believe that our approach gives our guests the best dining experience in the Wirral.
New summer menu
We have just launched our summer menu and it appears we may have taken summer with us, isn’t…
It’s our birthday week
Today marks the start of our birthday week culminating in our gourmet extravaganza on Saturday….
Happy birthday to us !!!!
Yes friends we are 5 years old now, only seems like yesterday. To celebrate we are having a…
new menu 20th May – 9th July
We have our early summer menu starting 20th May – 9th July and hope with the better…
@PeninsulaDining on Twitter
- Tonight's fish courses are mussels with chorizo, plaice fillets with lemon and parsley butter and tandoori coley with a lentil dhal. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Tonight its catch of the day with a touch of sparkle back on, this is a glass of Proseccco, 3 fish dishes and ice cream pudding for £20. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Everyone's favourites pudding time !!! t.co/yLoyosn5tR Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Main courses t.co/iJekaL0c1H Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPad
- New menu started this week. t.co/YfqJVXHH69 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @Brionycrew sorry but no we only open on Sundays for private bookings Time ago 25 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Another great review thank you t.co/LjFzzNnJyG Time ago 34 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Another great review t.co/mHQIlofSFS Time ago 36 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @PeninsulaDining on twitter.
What Our Guests Say